A seasonal, biweekly podcast because sometimes I'm just hanging on by sticks and string.
In which we unpack a third reason why I knit in public, building community, talk about the upcoming Season 2, and I ask you a favor while feeling like we're in kindergarten again.
In which you and I talk about the romance of knitting on public transit and on airplanes, the amazing awesomeness of the YarnOver Truck, and the lengths we go to never ever (EVER) run out of yarn while traveling.
- Knitting is good for the brain bees!
- Why crafting is great for mental health
- Spud and Chloe Worsted Cotton/Wool
- First color work project
- Karbonz sock needles (one of my favs!)
- That time I knit a sweater at the OBGYN's office.
In which you and I chat about knitting in the wild, the time I regretted never learning to darn socks, places I absolutely will not knit, and tell you about a birthday surprise!
A quick announcement where I get super excited for season one dropping on May 4th.